Route 66 Group Discussion Guide
Series: Route 66
Sermon: 1 Timothy
Date: March 29, 2015
Key Bible Passages:
1. What challenges do we face as a church to uphold truth and teach the gospel? What specific challenges are you facing?
2. The aim of our charge is not simply to "be right" but that the truth of the gospel we uphold will produce love for others. How is loving others more demanding than being right?
3. 1 Timothy 2:5-6. Who is the only person who can make things right between you and God? Can other religions provide an alternative solution? Discuss.
4. What does it look like to love others in the church?
5. Paul encourages Timothy to exhort the rich. Who are the rich? How do we use our wealth to invest in the kingdom of Christ?
We encourage you to read the New Testament with us. The daily Bible reading plan for this week can be found on our website, and you can sign up to receive an email reminder at www.hardinbaptist.org.