1. How would you finish this statement? I would be happier if _________________.
2. "For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Who is your source of life and joy? Who are you relying on? Has your source of joy ever let you down?
3. Tell about a time when you were in the middle of a difficult circumstance and you thought you'd never be happy or have joy again. What happened?
4. Read Philippians 4:10-13. Does the kind of contentment Paul describes here seem achievable in your life? Why or why not?
5. Perhaps you are in a difficult position right now. What are some practical steps you can take to be reminded that your joy is in Christ? How can this small group help you?
We encourage you to read the New Testament with us. The daily Bible reading plan for this week can be found on our website, and you can sign up to receive an email reminder at www.hardinbaptist.org.