Route 66 Group Discussion Guide
Series: Route 66
Date: January 25, 2015
Key Bible Passages:
1. Read Romans 1:16. What is the "gospel" Paul speaks about in this verse? Has the gospel been powerful in your life?
2. How is God's wrath being poured out on this world today? How do you explain the tragedy and turmoil of this world?
3. Paul draws this conclusion in chapter 3; "there is none righteous." What does it mean to be righteous? Is it possible for someone to live a righteous life apart from God?
4. Paul speaks of justification, sanctification, and glorification.
A. How does Paul define these 3 terms?
B. How and when are these terms applied to your life?
5. Contrast "walking in the flesh" and "walking in the Sprit."
We encourage you to read the New Testament with us. The daily Bible reading plan for this week can be found on our website, and you can sign up to receive an email reminder at www.hardinbaptist.org.