Series: Route 66
Date: October 19th, 2014
Key Bible Passages:
1. Behind the story of Obadiah is a “man (Esau) who never got over what happened to him.” What hinders us from putting the past behind us?
2. As believers in Jesus Christ, what does it look like to forgive one another? Share a story of forgiveness that you’ve experienced.
3. What is pride? Discuss some of the avenues by which pride builds in our lives?
4. Read Proverbs 16:5 and 16:18. What is God’s view of pride?
5. Obadiah continues the theme “the day of the Lord.” What is the “day of the Lord?” What should be your response to a coming “day of the Lord?”
Be sure to read the daily Bible plan this week for Jonah. You can find it on our website, or you sign up to receive an email reminder at www.hardinbaptist.org.