Series: Route 66
Sermon: Song of Solomon
Date: August 17rd
Key Bible Passages:
Song of Solomon
1. The Power of a Kiss. Kissing is a pathway to intimacy. When you were growing up as a teenager, how did you view kissing while dating? As a parent, what is your view about your kids kissing while dating?
2. The Power of Insecurities. Insecurities limit intimacy in marriage. How do you battle insecurities in marriage?
3. The Power of Sensitivity. Read Song of Solomon 2:8-3:5. As a husband, are you sensitive to the issues that can rise up in your marriage? Can you “catch the little foxes that spoil the vineyards?”
4. The Power of Intimacy. Read Song of Solomon 3:6-5:1. Read this with your spouse. Discuss together.
5. The Power of Rejection. Read Song of Solomon 5:2-8:7. Read this with your spouse. Have you ever been rejected? Discuss how rejection impacts your relationship.
6. The Power of Character. Read Song of Solomon 8:8-14.
Pray through what you heard in the message this week with your spouse. Discuss steps you both can take to follow God’s plan for intimacy.