1. Titus 2:7. Paul instructs Titus to "be a model of good works." Our lives model something, intentionally or unintentionally. Name some historical figures who clearly modeled a specific idea or lifestyle. Discuss.
2. According to Paul's letter to Titus, what is meant by "good works?" What does a life that models "good works" look like?
3. Can living a life of "good works" redeem us or make us right with God? Why or why not?
4. Read Titus 2:11 and 3:1. Have you felt as though some types of people are not candidates for God's grace? Are we more judgmental towards those most like us or most unlike us?
5. Read Titus 3:3-7. Why is it important to remember who we were before Christ redeemed us? How should we respond this week to God's grace towards us?
We encourage you to read the New Testament with us. The daily Bible reading plan for this week can be found on our website, and you can sign up to receive an email reminder at www.hardinbaptist.org.