Series: Route 66
Date: October 26th, 2014
Key Bible Passages:
1. Gospel Hypocrisy… Enjoying your deserved mercy from God, while denying mercy to those who don’t deserve it. Have you ever been angered when you didn’t receive something you felt you deserved? Have you ever felt like you deserved God’s grace? Discuss.
2. Gospel Hypocrisy… Runs from God’s mission to the nations. Have you ever ran from the mission of God for your life?
3. Gospel Hypocrisy… Rest under God’s judgment. When Jonah ran god pursued Jonah. Tell about a time when God faithfully pursued you even though you were running from Him.
4. Gospel Hypocrisy…talks rather than does. What is different about a person who has great intentions and a person who actually acts on his/her intentions?
5. Imagine in your mind a people group that (through our sinful eyes) can’t receive God’s grace. Do you believe its right and good that all nations and people can be recipients of God’s grace and mercy? Discuss.
6. Is there anything in your life that you pity rather than those who are under the wrath of God?
Be sure to read the daily Bible plan this week for Micah. You can find it on our website, or you sign up to receive an email reminder at www.hardinbaptist.org.