1. What is the most difficult test you've ever taken? What did the outcome of this test reveal?
2. Read 1 John 1:5-7. How would you describe the life/walk of Christ? What does your life/walk reveal about your relationship with God?
3. Read 1 John 1:8-10. In the message we discussed 3 responses to sin; ignore, deny, and confess. Discuss each response. Which response is most challenging for you? Why?
4. "The more we walk towards the light the more sin we see in us." Has this been true in your life? Share your experiences.
5. Read 1 John 3:11-14. According to this passage, how do we know that we have passed from death to life? Describe gospel-centered love.
6. Read 1 John 5:3-4. How do we know we love God?