1. Hebrews 2:1-4. Is it possible to attend church regularly and hear the gospel but still "neglect" the gift of salvation? What does it mean to "neglect" salvation?
2. Hebrews 4:14-16. Do you believe Jesus can really sympathize with you in every way, regardless of your circumstances? What are we promised when we come to Christ in our time of need?
3. Hebrews 6:19-20. Where have you placed your hope? In pivotal life moments, what has it meant for you to have an anchor?
4. According to the writer of Hebrews, why is the new covenant a better covenant? How is the sacrifice of Christ better than the old covenant sacrifices?
5. Hebrews 12:1-2. What challenges do we face as we run the race of faith? Who is encouraging you as you run?